Issuance of Recommendation Letter for Import License of Fishery Products in CMP Business
- Application Letter with Company Letter Head
- Permit from Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC) for CMP.
- Agreement within raw supplier company and process company description with procedures for contract processing
- sale contract
- Packing list
- Health recommendation
- Country of Origin
- Bill of lading (copy)
- Applicant submits the application letter with Company Letter Head signed by Managing Director or Director heading to Director General of Department of Fisheries together with attached documents.
- The Officer-in-Charge checks whether the submitted documents are complete or not.
- If the application is complete and it shall be submitted to the Director for the issuance of recommendation.
- After receiving sign of Director or Director General, the original is sent to Department of Trade, Ministry of Commerce to be able to issue import License and the copy is forwarded to the applicant.
- Upon receiving the copy of recommendation letter, the applicant contacts with Department of Trade in order to apply import License for CMP Business.
- After receiving import License, the applicant imports fishery products for CMP Business.
- The Officer-in-Charge checks the submitted documents by the following standardization:
Kinds of fishery products
% of estimated finished products
Consistency by MIC Permit
Whether the factory is or not in the listed/approved by the exported country
- There will be a plan to implement by registered system.
Within 1 week if the submitted documents are completed.
Place for submission
Department of Fisheries
Official instead of Director General