License for Fishing Jetty/Port
Application Letter with Company Letter Head
- An applicant submits the necessary documents for applying Fishing Jetty / Port License to the State or Region Office of the Department of Fisheries.
- The State or Region Office of the Department of Fisheries checks the submitted documents and if the documents are completed, Fishing Jetty / Port License shall be issued.
The Registration fee shall be paid.
It depends on the application procedures of required License, approval and recommendation letter of relevant Departments
Place for submission
State or Region Office of the Department of Fisheries
The State or Region Office of the Department of Fisheries
- This License shall be shown when regarding officer makes inspection.
- It shall follow the instruction and regulation periodically issued by the Department of Fisheries and by existing laws of Government.
- Shall not put fishes / shrimps on the floor.
- Shall obey and put the signboard for the prohibition of smoking, chewing betel nuts, spitting betel in the area of loading and unloading of fishes / shrimps.
- Shall manage not to be entered by pets, dog and cats in the area of loading and unloading of fishes.
- Shall manage to install pest control for protecting fly, rat and birds.
- Ice used for fishes / shrimps shall be clean.
- Shall receive laboratory tests annually for the water that is used from the Ministry of Health and Sports.
- Shall perform a medical check-up of the employees annually and keep records.
- Employees shall wear clean uniforms.
- Shall protect the gases emitted from the vessels for loading and unloading of fishes, from touching the fishes and shrimps.
- Shall load and unload quickly fishes/ shrimps and shall not put under direct sunlight.
- Shall be ensured to have the ice all time for saving the quality of fishes/shrimps.
- Shall carry the fishes/shrimps only with the cars that have roof and shelter.